Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Another tired table gets an Annie Sloan makeover…

Apparently I have a thing for small tables. I found this one a few years ago at a thrift store and couldn't leave without it because I liked its legs. This table looks like it has seen better days, I think its time for some chalk paint. Here are a few pictures of the table before I got to work:

   IMG_6558     IMG_6560

To begin, I decided to paint the entire table with Annie Sloan Primer Red. Then I painted the outside of the drawer and the top of the table in AS Chateau Grey. I lightly distressed the Grey so that the red underneath could peek through. I added some clear wax and then some dark wax to the entire table.  I found the cutest knob to complete this table makeover.  Take a look:


    owl table 2     owl table top


 I’m thinking “Definitely Better After".  Whooooo likes my table makeover?  ; )







No comments:

Post a Comment