Saturday, February 16, 2013

Are you ready??

I saw a blue chip of paint on the top of this vintage telephone table & immediately knew I wanted this table to be Annie Sloan’s duck egg.  I went hunting for the material next which is a task that I love, I found the perfect pattern “Sea Breeze” by The Robert Allen Group.  I lightly distressed the table and I decided at the last minute to paint the two shelves Chateau Grey which comes out more like a mossy green after you wax it.  So I ended up with this…

IMG_6671   IMG_6786   IMG_6787   IMG_6791

I never know exactly how each piece will end up but I have been wanting to do a vintage piece like this for awhile now & I am really happy with it.  This table is currently for sale at “Definitely Better After” on Etsy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment