Saturday, February 23, 2013

Sometimes trash cans need a makeover too…

I had a customer that was bored with her trash can and wondered if I could help her out.  I did a home visit to check out the colors in her kitchen & she showed me this:
IMG_6680   IMG_6676
After looking at her kitchen & noticing she painted one wall a metallic green, I kind of knew I would be using some gilding wax somewhere on this piece.  She mentioned liking red but only little accents of red so after getting some more feedback from her, this is what we ended up with:
IMG_6794   IMG_6795   IMG_6797
I think the new red knob makes the whole piece come together and pops off the beautiful green.  Sometimes we can keep what we have, just make it better.  I have to say I love her trash can now. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment